- A strawberry is not an actual berry, and a banana is an herb.
- Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.
- You can speed up the ripening of a pineapple by standing it upside down (on the leafy end).
- Some horticulturists suspect that the banana was the earth's first fruit
- Strawberries are grown in every US state and every province in Canada.
- There is a museum dedicated to just strawberries in Belgium.
- Blossoms busiest day of the year is Mother’s Day and second busiest is Valentine’s Day.
- Blossoms most popular bouquet is the Temptation Blossom.
- Blossoms most popular everyday bouquet is get well. We suspect it’s because most hospitals don’t allow flowers anymore due to scent free policies. Did you know Blossoms bouquets are frequently sent to funeral receptions?
- Blossoms supports young entrepreneurs.
- Blossoms once made an arrangement of Fruit that stood 12 feet high.
- Blossoms can customize and make crazy arrangements for any occasion. The staff once made a six foot monkey out of chocolate dipped apples.
- Pomology is the science of apple growing.
- Did you know that apples are part of the Rose family?
The staff’s favorite joke!
What did one strawberry say to the other? If you weren’t so fresh we wouldn’t be in this jam.